How can we help?

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 28 17:41:23 UTC 2006

On 6/28/06, Christopher Browne <cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Frankly, that's somewhat incompatible with Toronto.  Toronto has no
> central place that is easy to get to by car.  There are places that
> are easy to get to by car; they are not central.  There are places
> that are central; they are not "car-convenient."

How about North York Central Library?  I'm not saying they'd give us
the space, but easy by car and by transit.

Having lived in a small town for a long time recently, I have to agree
that small towns are a lot better for installfests.

I'd be happy to help out if someone sets up an installfest.

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/
gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org