The "new" news service at Sympatico

Scott Allen scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 13 11:43:09 UTC 2006

On Tue Jun 13,2006 06:13:55 AM Paul King wrote:
> I was just wondering if anyone who is on Sympatico heard about
> them using a new news-hosting service.

I'll probably try it soon since I used to use the old server.

> Does it suck as much as the original Sympatico service did?

What sucked about it? I never had a problem. However, I just pull all
the latest articles, daily, from the groups I read, to a local spool.
I then read offline when I have the time.

--
** Scott Allen   scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org **
**     Toronto, Ontario, Canada     **