GPG Key Signing

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 23 18:19:47 UTC 2006

Christopher Browne wrote:

> Do we have someone who could speak with some authority on PGP, GPG,
> the Web of Trust, and such, as a part of a meeting where we'd seek to
> do a fairly massive key signing?

I'd like to help if possible. I'm hardly an authority on the issue, but
I am an assurer for CAcert and would be happy to add anyone attending to
its WoT in addition to the usual signings. Being involved with CACert
allows you to get security certificates for domains and servers as well
as specific email addresses.

- Evan