So Rogers has lost me as a customer...

Joseph josephm153-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 31 22:16:05 UTC 2006

Checkout http://www.tzo.com/

I have never used them but came across their page while doing some research.

The paragraph below is from their site.
With Dynamic DNS (DDNS), you can set up a domain name that can be used to
access your connection so that you don't need to know what IP address is
currently assigned to you.  By using the TZO Client Software (no charge),
you will never have worry about your IP address again because it will
automatically determine what IP address is assigned to you and update your
domain name to point to your current IP address.

The service goes for about 60 USD That's apart from registering your domain
name.