Key signing / web of trust Was: spellcheck

Paul Sutton zen14920-1HOZaDBbGgxaa/9Udqfwiw at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 28 22:36:25 UTC 2006

Running the odd beginners guide to key signing would also be useful
perhaps at linuxcafee, as the venue, would not have to be that often,
but would encourage more people get keys and use them I guess. I need to
get my key sorted out, but it's always useful to have someone on hand to
help when you are just starting out on this.

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org