Key signing / web of trust Was: spellcheck

Tue Feb 28 20:52:49 UTC 2006

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 01:25:47PM -0500, interlug-vSRlqIl1h/9eoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org wrote:
>On Tuesday 28 February 2006 12:46, William O'Higgins Witteman wrote:
>[spell check stuff on his signed message.]
>
>Logical left turn.

Nice turn signal :-)

>A few posters are signing their posts regularly.  I think that's cool.  Does
>TLUG have regular key signing events?  It would be great to have William's
>key on my key ring to verify his post.  It would be even better if that key,
>and the others would also extend our webs of trust.

I would be happy to sign keys, and have mine signed, but the TLUG
meetings are at an impossible time for me, so I don't get much chance at
that venue.  That said, I should bring my key for signing to the
Linuxcaffe - I'm sure people there,  who know me, would sign my key, and
the cafe could act as an on-going key signing party with on-site
caffeine :-)
--

yours,

William