Bill Gate will have a dinner in his dinning room with a baby-eater from China.

marius anarcap-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 25 18:27:47 UTC 2006

On 2/25/06, John Van Ostrand <john-Da48MpWaEp0CzWx7n4ubxQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-02-25 at 08:59 -0500, frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org wrote:
> > Not every body is eating babies. Not every restaurant is advertising
> > for baby meals. But if you want, definitely, you can order a baby meal
> > in Guangdong Province, China. Also the baby meal is not cheap. It
> > costs an ordinary worker's income of a year.
>
> The googling I just did suggest that this report stems from a single
> report by a pro-life activist almost 11 years ago. Every other reference
> I've seen is based on this one report.
>
> There are damning photos, but they don't match the report. And what
> about the lack of follow up in conventional media in 11 years? No deluge
> of Internet references?
>
> I'm still thinking that the report is self-serving and the photos
> doctored. Still its disturbing.

Gee... It sounds like the story was taken straight out of the
Protocols of the Elders of Siam...[1]

I agree with John's assertion about xenophobes (and bigots in general)
and urban legends, there are enough examples of that throughout
history.

//mts

[1] I know that the pun is slightly geographically incorrect.

--
"Playing safe is only playing."
         Fortune Cookie from Simon's Wok