Bill Gate will have a dinner in his dinning room with a baby-eater from China.

John Van Ostrand john-Da48MpWaEp0CzWx7n4ubxQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 25 16:25:38 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-02-25 at 08:59 -0500, frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org wrote:
> Not every body is eating babies. Not every restaurant is advertising
> for baby meals. But if you want, definitely, you can order a baby meal
> in Guangdong Province, China. Also the baby meal is not cheap. It
> costs an ordinary worker's income of a year.

The googling I just did suggest that this report stems from a single
report by a pro-life activist almost 11 years ago. Every other reference
I've seen is based on this one report.

There are damning photos, but they don't match the report. And what
about the lack of follow up in conventional media in 11 years? No deluge
of Internet references?

I'm still thinking that the report is self-serving and the photos
doctored. Still its disturbing.

> It is not a culture issue. In Chinese culture, ordinary people scare
> to kill a chicken.  Country people would not step on an ant.

My comment wasn't about you being xenophobic. My point was that urban
legends are often spawned from xenophobes.

> I saw a woman crying for her unborn baby no larger than an egg. All
> peoples are the same in terms of humanity.
>
> The deference is the political system.
>
> I am not criticizing Bill Gate to have a dinner with a dictator.
>
> President Hu Jintao will bring a purchase order of 80 Boeing airplanes
> during his US trip in April. This will shut up Bush?s mouth on
> anything about human rights.

Yes It's a shame that politics often prefers prosperity over values.

> I just regretted to spend $150CAD to buy a window$ media center.

Throw it a way and install MythTV.

--
John Van Ostrand
         Net Direct Inc.