Bill Gate will have a dinner in his dinning room with a baby-eater from China.

frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 25 13:59:39 UTC 2006

Not every body is eating babies. Not every restaurant is advertising for baby meals. But if you want, definitely, you can order a baby meal in Guangdong Province, China. Also the baby meal is not cheap. It costs an ordinary worker's income of a year.

It is not a culture issue. In Chinese culture, ordinary people scare to kill a chicken.  Country people would not step on an ant.

I saw a woman crying for her unborn baby no larger than an egg. All peoples are the same in terms of humanity.

The deference is the political system.

I am not criticizing Bill Gate to have a dinner with a dictator.

President Hu Jintao will bring a purchase order of 80 Boeing airplanes during his US trip in April. This will shut up Bush?s mouth on anything about human rights.

I just regretted to spend $150CAD to buy a window$ media center.

Frank Peng

-----Original Message-----
From: John Van Ostrand <john-Da48MpWaEp0CzWx7n4ubxQ at public.gmane.org>
To: tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Sent: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 08:18:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [TLUG]: Bill Gate will have a dinner in his dinning room with a baby-eater from China.

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 07:37 -0500, frankpeng-VsqqI1RANlHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org wrote:
> Also in this province, cat-eating is legal and popular. Now, under the
> governance of this guy, you can have a baby meal for just $1,250USD.
> Sadly to let female readers to know, baby girl?s price is only half of
> the price of a baby boy.  Even in US and Canada, I don?t think there
> is a law to prohibit people eating babies from women abolish. I have
> photos to show you the baby under the kitchen knife and the meal but I
> did not attach it to this email. I am not sure it is legal or not to
> distribute these kind of material. I can email you privately if you
> want.

This sounds more like Red Blooded American xenophobia than truth. Call
me naive but I have a hard time thinking that any culture would support
this practice.

Cat and dog eating, yeah I think that's disgusting. I also think that
goat, snails, octopus, rare beef, haggis, head cheese and lots of other
animals dished would be disgusting too. And don't get me started on blue
cheese, bleech.

Just because I think it's gross I don't condone a whole culture because
of it.

If you are going to criticize Bill Gates for this at least stick to
credible arguments.

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com