Another Residential Connection

Mike Kallies mike.kallies-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 23 17:27:30 UTC 2006

Thanks everyone,

There's a lot of good advice in this thread.  I'll suffer 3web's
support a little longer, then try the dry DSL.

I think 3web had trouble billing me because my credit card mailing
address isn't the address of the install.  So they canceled my
transaction and neglected to inform me.

It would be called "customer service" if I had some kind of service.
But I guess if I'm not a customer and it is not service, 3web billing
support is just a psychological abuse line.

They're polite though.

-Mike