OT: Software Developer Needed

Paul Osman paul-trWFDORQd8hBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 21 16:57:55 UTC 2006

Hi There,

Seen a few of these posted here and thought I'd throw this one on the
pile. The company I work for is experiencing an influx of work and as
such we're looking for more programmers... I've included the posting
text below. If you have any questions, feel free to email me off list.

Cheers,
Paul

---
Open Source Software Developer Wanted

Enomaly, Inc. A Toronto Canada based open source development firm is
currently seeking an experienced software developer. Applicants must
have proven php and mysql experience.

This is a terrific opportunity for a developer to work with a team
devoted to cutting-edge open source technology! You will be an integral
part of bringing enterprise class solutions to firms throughout North
America.

Extensive experience/expertise with the following:
- PHP5/PHP4 and Javascript
- MySQL/Postgresql Database
- XML, SOAP, and Web Services
- Linux, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript
- Object oriented programming

Experience with the following is a plus:
- PHP performance tuning and optimization
- Database/MYSQL performance tuning and optimization
- Python

Desired Qualifications/Requirements:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years in web based technologies
- Familiarity with software design methodologies
- Fast thinker and easily adaptable
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar related
field or equivalent experience
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Have a well developed problem solving ability, research, and critical
thinking skills
- Management of system level requirements
- Able to analyze high level user needs to system level requirements

This established organization is constantly growing with new technology
and innovative ideas. Your ability to work in a team environment is
crucial.

Interested developers are invited to submit their resumes at (Please
included examples of php based/linux platform sites you've developed):
http://www.enomaly.com/employment_contact.316.0.html