PegaSoft Meeting Tomorrow - 3D Camera Techniques

Ken Burtch kburtch-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 21 03:36:54 UTC 2006

Location:     Office Bar and Grill
Time:         Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:00-10:00 pm
Presentation: 3D Camera Techniques in Game Design

The next PegaSoft dinner meeting is tomorrow at 7:00 pm.  We'll be
hosting it at the Office Bar and Grill near the Islington subway
station.  Besides our usual open Linux forum (where people can discuss
my Google article with me), I'll be talking about the "3D Camera
Techniques in Game Design" from the popular game development series
"Game Programming Gems".  We will also be discussing our online Linux
role playing game project.  Send your RSVP to Mel Wilson
(http://www.pegasoft.ca/people.html) to reserve a seat.  Cost is, as
usual, free.

Directions: http://www.pegasoft.ca/events.html

Ken B.

Ken O. Burtch                                     Phone: 905-562-0848
Author "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"            Fax: 905-562-0848
http://www.pegasoft.ca                            Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org