Cheap/free CNC Machine Access...

Paul Sutton zen14920-1HOZaDBbGgxaa/9Udqfwiw at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 8 23:50:52 UTC 2006

Not sure if I can help regarding getting to a CNC kit, have you tried
the university, they probably have access to that sort of equipment and
perhaps even have Linux users in the computer science department who
have contacts in the right places. In the meantime Scotgold are still
there,  they even sell the linux pin badges for .85p (last time I
looked) which was cheaper than most places, as the linux emporium sells
em for about £2.00/ 2.50 or there abouts.

They even do custom designs, so perhaps a pic of tux with TLUG
underneath would look good, These are 50p each with a min order of 10,

As they do a USA design perhaps they could do a Canada design
www.scotgold.com In fact they have one in the international flag page,
so even though that is round I am sure they can put something together,
using the graphics they have.

They also have a custom page, which has a canadian flag this has a blank
dome which sounds a bit like what you are looking to make, some of the
custom designs are quite good.

Paul