what to delete in /usr

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 8 17:06:07 UTC 2006

> Friendly or not I'll keep seeking advice here. The vast majority on this
> list are very helpful.

Good to hear! I think that for everyone one person that asks a question
and gets an answer, there's 4 or 5 that wondered about the same thing
and appreciated seeing an answer. So by asking questions you're helping
alot more people than just yourself :)

If I've ever been one of those snarky unhelpful dinks (probably), then I
apologize. Especially because this list helped me out alot when I
started, and still does today.