Do you prefer mailing lists or web based forums?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 3 18:06:05 UTC 2006

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 06:37:47PM -0500, teddy mills wrote:
> Do you prefer mailing lists or web based forums?

Mailing lists.

> Should GTAlug remain on the mailing list or move to web based forum?

Well it can change if it wants to.  I just won't change with it. :)

> What is your preferred window manager?

Anything that lets me move and resize windows, and doesn't interfere
with sending keystrokes to my applications, and which uses minimal
screen realestate.

> What is your favourite linux distribution?

Debian (for 7 years now).  Redhat before that (for about 5 years),
Slakcware before that and SLS at first.

> Who will win Superbowl 40?

One of the teams playing is my guess.

> these are some voting/poll questions i setup on my server.
> vote early vote often! (well, once a day is the joomla default)

Len Sorensen