Do you prefer mailing lists or web based forums?

Alex Beamish talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 3 15:15:24 UTC 2006

On 2/2/06, teddy mills <lfeder-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Do you prefer mailing lists or web based forums?

Except for Perlmonks , which is a different animal altogether, mailing
lists. I use GMail and it makes  dealing with mailing lists a piece of cake.

Should GTAlug remain on the mailing list or move to web based forum?

Stay as a mailing list. Lower maintenance, fewer  trolls, no anonymous
cowards.

What is your preferred window manager?

WindowMaker. How have Windows users managed all this time without multiple
desktops? I have two monitors and always have at least three desktops on the
go, usually five.

What is your favourite linux distribution?

Mandrake .. for now .. but I want to try Slackware sometime soon, and there
are plenty of others I want to sample.

Who will win Superbowl 40?

The TV networks. Oh, the football game? Seattle by seven.

Alex