java, activeX, magstripe card reader

Martin Duclos tchitow-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 2 22:37:09 UTC 2006

Hi all!
Part of a project I'm working on requires a card reader to work. I have a
paralell interface magstripe reader but I'm not quite familiar with
programming such devices. The main program is in Java. There happens to be
an activex that can be used but i'd rather go without since I think they
only work for windows. This must work under linux and windows. I'm also
willing to pay someone that can help me complete said project. I've done
some reseach and some googling but can't find any leads to get me anywhere.
Thanks for any help!
Martin