Off Topic: latex mail merge

Alex Maynard amaynard-vQ8rsROW2HJSpjfjxSPG1fd9D2ou9A/h at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 2 22:44:51 UTC 2006

Hello All,

I apologize for an off-topic question (on latex rather than linux). I
thought someone on the list might have run into a similar problem before.

I am using mailmerge in the latex letter environment but seem to have
trouble increasing above 9 inputs fields. I get a latex error message that
looks
like:

(./32705cover.tex
! You already have nine parameters.
\reserved at a ...f \expandafter \cov \reserved at b #11
                                                  5{
l.75 }

?

I was wondering if any on list had run into this constraint and has any
suggestions on how I might be able to loosen, so as to exceed 9 fields.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I'm sorry again for the off-topic
question.

Alex