SMTP Options for Laptops?

Dave Bour dcbour-Uj1Tbf34OBsy5HIR1wJiBuOEVfOsBSGQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 27 13:06:51 UTC 2006

Dyndns.org offers an SMTP service for 15 a year if memory serves me right. Used it for a bunch of clients.  250 messages a day on the basic level account. Variety of ports to chose from to get around most cases of blocking
Dave Bour
Desktop Solution Center
905.381.0077
dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca

For those who just want it to work...
Giving you complete IT peace of mind.

(Sent via Blackberry - hence message may be shorter than my usual verbose responses)
PIN 3010A5AF (as of June 12, 2006)