future presentation topics

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 21 22:01:36 UTC 2006

On 12/21/06, Interlug Lists <interluglists-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> A number of KWLUG members have recently attempted to contact the meeting
> organizers of TLUG and NewTLUG, but had no response.  So, to the list we go.
>  Perhaps Those Who Schedule will see this here if our previous emails have
> ended up in the spam bin.  Other area LUGs should feel free to contact us as
> well.

The trouble has been that Robert Brockway, the "guy who organizes
meeting topics," just had an infant addition to his family, and has
fallen into the attendant 'outrageous busyness' that follows for a
period of time.

Those do indeed sound like some interesting topics worthy of re-presentation...
"...  memory leaks  are  quite acceptable  in  many applications  ..."
(Bjarne Stroustrup, The Design and Evolution of C++, page 220)