future presentation topics

Interlug Lists interluglists-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 21 15:12:39 UTC 2006

A number of KWLUG members have recently attempted to contact the meeting
organizers of TLUG and NewTLUG, but had no response.  So, to the list we
go.  Perhaps Those Who Schedule will see this here if our previous emails
have ended up in the spam bin.  Other area LUGs should feel free to contact
us as well.

We have a collection of presentation topics that might be of interest to
*TLUG audiences.  With the time invested in creating, rehearsing and
delivering the presentations, it makes sense to offer these topics to other
LUGs in the area.  It's only fair.  We've had presentations from folks who
are regulars at other LUGs.

A partial list of presentation topics:

Asterisk for the SOHO.  http://kwlug.org/node/396

Photomanipulation in the GIMP  http://kwlug.org/node/385

Hardware hacks for wireless routers.  http://kwlug.org/node/59

Wiki + GPS + GPL = OSM, Introduction to OpenStreetMap
http://kwlug.org/node/437

Lots of others in the catalog as well.

Happy New Year