Vista, etc.

Simon simon80-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 21 17:09:17 UTC 2006

In Compiz/Beryl's defense, that Mac-ish bouncy icon bar is a separate
project, and you can turn off any other effects you find nauseating,
there's a modular plugin system with plenty of options.  I've only
ever used compiz, and it was about 6 months ago, but I'm sure that one
can find a decent reason to run Compiz or Beryl as a WM.