OT: Tech Writer wanted for contract

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 13 15:34:07 UTC 2006

Hi all,
This position has little to do with Linux, but I know there is an
influential and local network of people here, so I thought I'd try it
out. Apologies if this is construed as inbox-clog...

I'm looking to place a technical writer into a two-month full-time
contract job in Uxbridge (north of Ajax ON). The client is developing
a decision-management system using Excel as the basis of the system,
so someone who has experience writing to MS Office applications would
be preferred. This role is for someone to write documentation for that
system.

My highest priorities for the right candidate are great interpersonal
skills and solid writing ability, as this person will be representing
my company to the client.

Pay is negotiable, so please propose an hourly rate. Start time is
also pretty flexible; I'm sure we're looking at the New Year by this
point.

Interested candidates can contact me off-list, at aaron-r6Q5aOcHTGY8egOQY5JaJ+G/Ez6ZCGd0 at public.gmane.org

Thanks!
Aaron.