Using OpenOffice.org in a big way

Marcel Gagne mggagne-oUREY1nl/XXQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 13 16:03:52 UTC 2006

Hello everyone,

Are any of you (or more appropriately, your company) using OpenOffice
in a big way? I'm looking for an example where an office with lots of seats
is using the software, and not necessarily on Linux desktops. I'm talking
plain old Windows PCs. You, or your company, would also have to be interested
in being written about -- strangely enough, not by me [ insert appropriate
smiley here ].

Take care out there.

--
Marcel (Writer and Free Thinker at Large) Gagné
Note: This massagee wos nat speel or gramer-checkered.