Employment linux admin/programmer wanted

Simon simon80-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 8 15:40:07 UTC 2006

How sweet it would be if I grew up with something Unix-like in my
house, I would have been geekier, earlier!  I was born in 1986, and
have used DOS/3.1/95/98/ME/XP until August 2005, when I finally bit
the bullet and put Ubuntu on my box after getting a Linux related
co-op job ( to be clear, I had been looking for a job like the job I
got, this wasn't a coincidence ).

Evan: what you said about portability reflects my sentiment exactly,
and thanks for doing the rest of my arguing for me as well ;)

Alex: when do we start working on the board game? (I kid)