Employment linux admin/programmer wanted

Simon simon80-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 7 23:43:28 UTC 2006

My issue with C# is that it originated from Microsoft and they control
it.  Also, unlike Java, its design goals didn't include portability,
at least not overtly.  I'm leery of it because of that.  I'm don't
anticipate knowing enough about language design, VM design, and C# to
ever make a truly informed judgement, but Microsoft's track record has
been proven, and as such, I will always approach anything originating
there with some initial skepticism.