Employment linux admin/programmer wanted

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 7 21:36:32 UTC 2006

On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 03:25:57PM -0500, Aaron Vegh wrote:
> I'm not this person, but I surely hope that this skill set is worth
> more than $20/hour!

I am still scratching my head over linux admin with C# skills???  Is C#
the new java?  Yet another fad promissing to solve all your programming
problems?  I really don't know.  It seems to be rather dependant on the
windows platform, which makes me not that interested.  I don't think
programming languages should depend on a platform, they should just
offer libraries to interface with whatever platform you compile your
code for.

--
Len Sorensen