Planet Linuxcaffe RSS Syndication

Daniel Armstrong dwarmstrong-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 29 01:58:09 UTC 2006

On 8/28/06, Jamon Camisso <jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> So I've setup an rss feed on http://linuxcaffe.ca from 5 or 6 of the
> various people on the mailing-list who I noticed have a website with a
> functional aggregator. You can view the html version on the linuxcaffe
> website itself here: http://www.linuxcaffe.ca/planet
>
> You can add the feed to your favourite akregator ;) program using this
> url: http://www.linuxcaffe.ca/planet-linuxcaffe-feed
>
> If you would like your feed added, by all means, contact us!

Good stuff... I was going to send you my 'biohackery' feed, but you
beat me to it! :-)

I would encourage any TLUG subscribers with online projects to submit
their feeds... I like to hear what other people are working on, and a
'Planet Linuxcaffe' aggregator makes sense.

--
Daniel Wayne Armstrong
:: build it yourself biology      http://biohackery.com ::