Planet Linuxcaffe RSS Syndication

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 28 19:00:25 UTC 2006

So I've setup an rss feed on http://linuxcaffe.ca from 5 or 6 of the
various people on the mailing-list who I noticed have a website with a
functional aggregator. You can view the html version on the linuxcaffe
website itself here: http://www.linuxcaffe.ca/planet

You can add the feed to your favourite akregator ;) program using this
url: http://www.linuxcaffe.ca/planet-linuxcaffe-feed

If you would like your feed added, by all means, contact us!

Once we reach a suitable number of incoming feeds from users, we'll
break things down into specific categories and associated feeds, but for
now, enjoy the raw jumble of xml goodness :)

Thanks to Colin for the Feb. issue of Linux Journal that had an article
on Planet-some-such-thing syndication that gave us the idea.

Jamon