Headless VNC server

alain.maisonneuve_lists-QX23z+6opsUOxlH4FaG5hA at public.gmane.org alain.maisonneuve_lists-QX23z+6opsUOxlH4FaG5hA at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 23 23:36:15 UTC 2006

Thanks for you help.. but..

I tried this and now i am getting Xauth error

xauth:  /tmp/xauth.XXXXpTwRvB not writable, changes will be ignored
xauth:  error in locking authority file /tmp/xauth.XXXXpTwRvB

New 'X' desktop is ghost:2

Starting applications specified in /etc/X11/Xsession
Log file is /home/alainm/.vnc/ghost:2.log

and also the KDM doesn't start up properly

any thoughts?