strange hardware problem

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 18 16:00:42 UTC 2006

Yes, this machine has been running the same system for about a month or two.
Problems started some time ago and they become more and more serious. Now,
today, I see that sometime I can not already reboot it because it gets mad
during startup. So it looks rather that something is going to fail totally,
quite soon ;)

zb.