strange hardware problem

Daniel Gardiner dgardiner-k8+l4Qd5hq73fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 18 15:59:51 UTC 2006

Is this a new machine/setup or has it been running for some time?  It's
similar to a problem we had with a memory leak in some new software
several years back.  After the software had processed a certain amount
of information critical memory would be overwritten and the system would
either reboot or blue screen; yes, it was Windows so perhaps this isn't
useful.

Daniel