specify own path mail file Evolution?

Chris Aitken caitken-Bm8TULXj0r/3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 27 22:21:43 UTC 2006

Has anyone here tried to specify your own path to the mail file (or
whatever it's called in Evolution)? I want to do this for ease of backup
(it's a production machine for my business).

Can you let me know how to do this?

I searched *all* items in Properties. Nothing looks like what I want.
I've done this in Mozilla Mail and Thunderbird. I don't know how to do
this in Evolution.

The only thing I found that looks close is, after searching the web, an
item to override server-supplied namespace. I'm not sure if this is what
I want though...

Chris