OT Perl Programmer

Devin Whalen devin-Gq53QDLGkWIleAitJ8REmdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 27 21:31:09 UTC 2006

Hey,

The company I work for is looking for 1 or 2 Perl programmers.  We are a
very small company of 8 people. We develop a web application for POS
companies (Point of Sale or debit and interac machines) as well as
Manufacturing companies.  Some of the things we work with are Perl,
FreeBSD, PostgreSQL, Linux, Apache, Oracle, and DB2.  Most of our work
deals with a Perl web application that connects up to a PostgreSQL
database on a FreeBSD server.  So if you don't know Oracle that doesn't
really matter we just have one client who wanted to run the application
on Sun and connect up to Oracle.

Here are a list of skills we would like you to have:
Perl, HTML, CSS, Javascript, SQL and be comfortable with working on a
*NIX machine.  You don't have to be an expert in all of them or
anything, this is just what our ideal candidate would have.

We are located at Richmond and Bathurst.

Send your resume to:
info-Gq53QDLGkWIleAitJ8REmdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org

The contact person is Bryan Organ.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to drop me a line off list of
course.

Thanks.

P.S.

Yes, I have sent this same job posting on this list before.  We hired
someone on the list and now we need more people.

--
Devin Whalen
Programmer

Take back the Web with FireFox....a browser you can trust
www.getfirefox.com

   .-.
   /v\    L   I   N   U   X
  // \\