Anyone with Roger's Lite accounts?

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 17 04:54:46 UTC 2006

go to that link and look at their coverage area ...
one think for sure with them, is you will be a early adopter and probably
have to put up with some seriously spotty access!!

There is a bitch'n new internet access coming out soon in
Toronto and GTA  .. broadband over hydro lines.
What amazing about it, is it 8Megs ...... 8Megs SYSMETRIC!!! for 5$ cheaper then basic bell adsl price.
If this makes it out ... man talk about a serious home feed!!!
It is first being targetted at condo's, and then an spread out to homes on certain
step-down power grid sectors.
If it shows up in my neighbourhood, 8Mbits/sec symetric ... thats a no brainer!

-tl