OT: Oracle

bassix-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org bassix-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 12 17:47:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am interested in pursuing an education in Oracle. I'm wondering what
employment opportunities exist for someone with Oracle Certification?
If anyone has any information or ideas, I'd be very grateful!

I think there should be many opportunities as almost every industry
uses databases. I'm also wondering how hard it is for someone with a
certificate, but no work experience, to find employment in this field.

OCA: Oracle Certified Associate
OCP: Oracle Certified Professional

Thanks for any help.

-Steve.