vger1.dyndns.org and gallery2

lfeder lfeder-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 26 03:21:00 UTC 2005

http://vger1.dyndns.org/

http://vger1.dyndns.org/gallery2/main.php

This is one of my main linux servers at home.
The picture database I use is Gallery2.
The latest version of the Gallery.

Be sure when using the Gallery to goto the second
And third pages for more albums.

As you can tell, they are mostly 4MB
digital camera pixs I take while cycling around town.
(1012 pix so far).

I used to take good digital pix, but ever since I
realized it costs me nothing, I don't bother looking
for the 'perfect shot' anymore.

The Jukebox is not password-protected. 6500+ mp3s?
Currently, but this will change if needed.

And be sure to sign the Guestbook!

/teddy