family web site software

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 25 16:15:02 UTC 2005

Robert F. Kennedy wrote:
> I am looking for a family web site that could handle things like a
> family tree, a photo alblum and password protection.

One of the best photo album type items I have found for use on a web site is
"Gallery". Your web server needs to support PHP. The web site for Gallery is
http://gallery.menalto.com/. It can be embedded in several different CMS. I
have used Gallery with both PHPnuke and PostNuke CMS in the past. The web site
indicates it can even be embedded in Mambo.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus: