family web site software

Paul Mora paulmora-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 24 14:25:14 UTC 2005

Hi Robert.

I assume you're talking about content management. There's lots of them out
there, so the best thing is to check out their features.

One I've used in the past, and I really like, is Drupal. You've already got
all the requirements (PHP, MySQL, Apache), and it's very easy to extend. An
example of a site that uses Drupal is
www.spreadfirefox.com<http://www.spreadfirefox.com>.
Best of all, it's open source.

Drupal's web site is http://www.drupal.org