rogers modem upgrade / port 25

Jon Thiele jthiele-bux5bdj6uGJBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 20 00:29:28 UTC 2005

While "internet is kinda global", privacy laws are not...

Also, Rogers (or actually Yahoo!), places my Roger's email address in the
header of every message no matter what my "From: " field says...

That's why I'm more than happy to pay the extra charge to run a Linux email
server on my Roger's business account...