The History of the World. Part 2

psema4 psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 30 05:59:16 UTC 2005

> The responses I got, and continue to get, lead me down a path of
> self-discovery I will never be able to forget.

A few days before I got on this rhetorical kick (for lack of a better
way to describe it), somebody sent me an article about Bram Cohen.
http://p2pnet.net/story/6634

It takes a great deal of willpower just to point it out but I think
it's worth the effort.

Maybe I have Aspergers*, maybe I don't.  "Little professor" is indeed
a spooky description though.  Free/Libre -and- Open Source Software is
why I became a member.  LUG's are on the front lines in my
perspective.  The public is coming.  That was the goal.

I'll ask that you're patient with me.  I'll find out and deal with it.
 (yeh, I practice.  lol)

The list will come back to life soon I hope.  Shop talk is another
reason I like going to work.  TLUG's there in my mailbox.  ;-)

* The Aspergers Society of Ontario has a page at
http://www.aspergers.ca/ for more info.
--
Scott Elcomb
Fight might with Right.  Your Right.