The History of the World. Part 2

psema4 psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 27 16:24:19 UTC 2005

On 10/27/05, psema4 <psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>...  What I think we
> are missing is vision, and strong, focused, and long-term leadership...

In case anyone misinterprets my meaning for the statement above, or of
my recent posts, and for what it's worth, I bear no ill-will to anyone
on this list.  In particular, to anyone on the GTALUG board.  Making
my thoughts known is the best way I can think of to help us refocus,
continue to grow, and to prosper.

Sharing our experiences makes us stronger as a whole.

--
Scott Elcomb
Fight might with Right.  Your Right.

2375+ Canadians oppose Bill C-60