[TLUG-ANNOUNCE]: TLUG/GTALUG Membership benefits.

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 12 22:55:16 UTC 2005

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 06:06:16PM -0300, Tony Abou-Assaleh wrote:
> How is it a special offer, if it is more expensive than the competition?
> Does the price include a modem? If so, then maybe. If not, then a place
> like teksavvy.com has a way more attractive offer. 100GB per month,
> monthly (rather than yearly) fee, and over $6 cheaper per month.
>
> Their site seems to offer info only on business lines, not residential.
>
> Am I missing something?

I think modem is included, because the standard package on their website
says "modem included".  It would be silly, otherwise.  It's about $3
cheaper than competitions which average around $45.  Probably cheaper if
it's dynamic IP. :-)

--
William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>, Toronto, Canada
BashDiff: Super Bash shell