[TLUG-ANNOUNCE]: TLUG/GTALUG Membership benefits.

Tony Abou-Assaleh taa-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 12 21:06:16 UTC 2005

How is it a special offer, if it is more expensive than the competition?
Does the price include a modem? If so, then maybe. If not, then a place
like teksavvy.com has a way more attractive offer. 100GB per month,
monthly (rather than yearly) fee, and over $6 cheaper per month.

Their site seems to offer info only on business lines, not residential.

Am I missing something?

Cheers,

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Lecturer, Computer Science Department
Brock University, St. Catharines, ON, Canada, L2S 3A1
Office: MC J215
Tel:    +1(905)688-5550 ext. 5243
Fax:    +1(905)688-3255
Email:  taa-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org