[TLUG-ANNOUNCE]: TLUG/GTALUG Membership benefits.

phil phillip-l+pbsqP8NtUm29vl6s1fFg at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 12 23:18:07 UTC 2005

On Oct 12, 2005, at 6:55 PM, William Park wrote:

> It's about $3
> cheaper than competitions which average around $45.  Probably cheaper
> if
> it's dynamic IP.

I have static for $32/month, but with my own modem.  Even someone like
Pathcom, who is more consumer-oriented is only $384/year including
modem (dynamic).  I suspect that the ISP in the announcement is one
that's used to business pricing rather than residential service.

Phillip Mills
Multi-platform software development
(416) 224-0714