linux games

Neil Watson tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 18 11:10:24 UTC 2005

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 03:06:31AM -0500, Franco Saliola wrote:
>Anyone have some suggestions for some linux games that would really
>impress a PC (Windows) gamer? And as it's a gift, I don't mind paying
>for the game.

It depends on what type of games you like.  Strategy?  First person
shooters?  Roleplaying?  Boardgames?

You might start by browsing some of the Linux game sights:
http://www.linuxgames.com/
http://www.happypenguin.org/

--
Neil Watson               | Gentoo Linux
Network Administrator     | Uptime 78 days