Installation of Fedora over SuSE

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 6 14:51:10 UTC 2005

Well, part of why I've shied away from Fedora is because it is a
glorified beta for Red Hat itself. To anyone who knows, how exactly does
FC2 relate to FC3? Is FC2 a beta that was ditched for a new verison or
is it a stable release with FC3 being the test release? I hear Fedora
has a great forum though, a distinctly appealing feature for me. I might
check it (Fedora) out depending on how your experience with it.

I'm sure that SuSE vs. Fedora is like Intel vs. AMD or any other similar
comparison -- certain applications or features are present in one and
not the other and vice versa.

Which other (if any) distributions made your shortlist?