Installation of Fedora over SuSE

Francois Ouellette fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 6 13:35:07 UTC 2005

I will know for sure how it goes later today. Thanks for those who replied.

BTW how do you compare SuSe with Fedora? One reason I am switching is that
since Novell took over SuSE it has changed the distributions and now there
is no longer a "free" personal desktop distribution.

Also it seems that there are a few exotic things in the SuSE bash that
prevents me from installing the OpenSource Ingres r3 database software.

I will see how it goes with Fedora.

  François Ouellette
<fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>