TLUG's value to community ???

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 22 13:32:21 UTC 2005

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 07:24:53AM -0400, Colin McGregor wrote:
> Me I would be happier if Microsoft supported us by
> giving everyone examples of their "Natural Keyboards"
> (which look ugly as @#$% but are very comfortable to
> type on) :-) .

Too bad the key layout is all screwed up, the function keys to small,
and on some aren't even function keys by default.  Only the original had
a decent layout, and my mom still couldn't type on it because some of
the keys were on the wrong side of the split based on how she learned to
touch type (there are multiple ideas of which hand should do which key,
and microsoft apparently only knows about one of them.  Duplicating a
few keys would make for a much more flexible and useful keyboard).

Lennart Sorensen
(Still trying to catch up on email from his 10 day vacation)