Need an ISP in TO

Sy sy1235-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 19 01:30:21 UTC 2005

On 7/18/05, Joseph Kubik <josephkubik-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Are you in a shared or standalone building? (is your dmark accessible?)
>
> Try taking the phone down and plugging directly into the dmark next
> time the line is bad. If the building is unplugged and the line is
> still bad, have no fear, it's bell's fault.
> -Joseph-
> P.S. I am having bell issues as well.

No, I don't have access to anything closer to the source.  Still, I
subscribed to their line care thing so if it turns out to be a
building/internal wiring issue, it's covered.  There are two issues..
one is the nasty noise which is now disconnecting me, and the other is
a history of an overall poor connection.

I suspect that my building's wiring may be from the '50s.